healthy eating for busy moms
looking for the perfect holiday dinner?
Experience the flavors of the season in a new and delicious way with this unique collection of holiday recipes, ranging from main dishes to sides, appetizers to desserts.
This cookbook is filled with 20 healthy, delicious recipes that will keep your hormones happy and your spirits high!
Try something different this year with the Holiday Cookbook! Get your copy today and start creating magical meals for the holidays. Enjoy!
Healthy Eating for Busy Moms includes:
- A professional kitchen, apron, ingredients and utensils. Everything you need to make these delicious meals.
- 6 recipes for organic meals that we prepared (5 dinner + 1 snack) (Vegan options available)
- A few additional lunch, dinner, and snacks/dessert recipes. (Vegan options available)
- A list of must have pantry, freezer and fresh food items.
- Tips on what your meals should include and how to plan your meals around your schedule.
- Meal planning tools so you don’t have to stress every day about what’s for dinner.
I look forward to sharing my secrets with you!
Here’s a sneak peak at the menu:
Thai Curry Chicken*
Pork Tacos** with Slaw
Sesame Shrimp or Salmon* with Green Beans
Lime Oregano Chicken** with Broccoli
Four ingredient Oat Bars (V)
*Vegan/vegetarian option available.
** Vegan/vegetarian recipe substitute provided
And now I am going to trying harder to do meal planning and easier meals (I often try pretty complicated things and after hours of cooking it sucks and I feel deflated)I highly recommend Maria’s class. It’s a re-connection with cooking and nutrition for busy people.”