Preparing for Pregnancy
5-Day Whole Food Reset
Starts Oct 14, 2019
Reset your Eating Habits (with real food!) So You Get Pregnant with Ease
Thinking about having a baby?
Now is a great time to start getting ready
the best way to get ready is by eating right.
Eating a healthy balanced diet the best thing you can do to prepare your body for conception and give your baby the optimal environment for growth. When you eat right…
- you lose unwanted pounds so that you are closer to your ideal weight which can increase your fertility and decrease your risk of complications during your pregnancy like high blood pressure, diabetes, miscarriage, stillbirth, birth defects, or needing a C-section.
- you reduce your cravings for sugar and caffeine because your are fueling your body with the nutrients it needs to create your own energy. Ideally you’ll cut down on both when you are pregnant and this will make it easier for you to do it then.
- you will feel great and that translates to you feeling sexy and desirable. An increased libido ups the fun factor which is a good thing when wanting to get pregnant!
You focus on nutrient dense foods that are building blocks of a healthy pregnancy and baby!
Join me for this 5-day whole food reset and get your body ready for a healthy pregnancy!
I’m Maria Quintana-Pilling, a Certified Functional Nutritionist & Lifestyle Practitioner, Natural Chef, and self-proclaimed foodie!
I first started studying nutrition to help my body heal from fibroids. Getting pregnant was the least of my concerns. But what I found is that eating a balanced whole foods made a profound impact on my fertility. I was able to get pregnant without any issues.
I want you to have the same experience.
That’s why I created the 5-day Preparing for Pregnancy Reset.
“The recipes are delicious! I noticed a difference in my belly bloat in just a few days. My husband is even asking what new recipe I’m cooking tonight. With my crazy busy schedule, your handbook gave me all the info I needed. Thanks again for making this doable!”
A healthy balanced diet will address the common barriers to your fertility, like…
Inflammation. Processed fats, flours, and sugar can all lead to inflammation. Inflammation is often the root cause of many imbalances in the body that can disrupt ovulation and implementation. Eating whole foods helps avoid most inflammatory foods.
Nutrient insufficiency. Low dietary intake of important macro nutrients, like protein and healthy fats, and micro nutrients, like B Vitamins, selenium and zinc can throw your hormones off balance. Eating a balanced diet with a focus on the macro- and micro-nutrients needed for fertility will help you get the right nutrients you need.
Thyroid issues. The thyroid plays a key role in your fertility. An underactive thyroid can interfere with ovulation. Understanding the key foods for thyroid health is crucial.
Autoimmunity. Autoimmune conditions like diabetes, Hashimoto’s and PCOS are known to decrease fertility. Addressing diet by eating non-inflammatory foods will calm your immune system and increase your fertility.
Gut health. A healthy gut means a healthy vaginal environment needed for sperm to thrive. Feeding your good bacteria with whole foods helps them thrive and colonize and maintain healthy gut bacteria balance.
Diabetes/pre-diabetes… Blood sugar plays a key role in hormone balance. Eating a well balanced diet keeps your blood sugar in check and reduces the risk of gestational diabetes once pregnant.
Stress… Stress can lead to so many problems including cortisol imbalances which can affect blood sugar, energy and ultimately, fertility.
A simple shift in your eating habits is the first step and can make a big difference.
And the beauty of this reset is that it’s just 5-days.
In addition to improved fertility, you may also experience…
*More radiant appearance
*Improved digestion & elimination
*Lessening of PMS, cramps, heavy bleeding
*A positive shift in your eating patterns & awareness
The Preparing for Pregnancy Whole Food Reset kicks off on October 14th.
Sign up and get ready your body ready to conceive.
“I really am feeling fantastic and plan to keep eating this way, introducing some of the things I miss most as you suggested. Oh, and remarkably I’ve lost five pounds! I can’t believe it as I didn’t think it would be possible since I never felt hungry, or if I did I just ate something that you had recommended. I’ve been starving myself for weeks with no change in the scale and after just five days of eating your suggestions I’ve lost weight 🙂 “
Too busy to eat?
Skipping meals and low blood sugar not only affects your mood but also your hormone balance as well. This can have a big affect on your fertility.
The Preparing for Pregnancy Reset includes…
- A 5 day whole foods based reset with tons of direct support and guidance from me, a functional nutrition & lifestyle practitioner and expert detox coach, via the online virtual support forum – I’m not going to let you slip between the cracks or hide out.
- A complete daily protocol with step-by-step instructions on what to do and when to do it.
- A meal plan so you’ll always know what to eat.
- Recipes for breakfasts, lunches and dinners along with snack and sweet treat recipes – you won’t have to wonder whether a food is “okay” – I’ll spell it all out for you.
- Guidance on which foods you need to buy organic and which you don’t (this will help you SAVE MONEY).
- Suggestions for how you can get your family involved during your reset week so you don’t feel like you’re a short-order cook.
- A training live training call with me where I’ll explain the week step-by-step, go over the recipes with you and help you plan your week. You’ll have a chance to ask all your questions before we get started.
And… because I want you to succeed, I’m including these BONUS gifts…
- Bonus #1: A complete “Deepen Your Detox” Bonus Tips Handbook to help you get the best results during your reset.
- Bonus #2: An Eating Out Guide to help you stick to your reset if you have a business lunch or a meal out.
- Bonus #3: Smoothie and Green Juice Handbook – delicious go-to recipes for smoothies and green juices.
- Bonus #4: Make it Last Handbook with tips on how to keep it healthy after the reset.
- Bonus #5: Live group call at the end of the week to help you transition out and keep the benefits accruing.
We kick off Monday, October 14th.
Join the reset and give yourself some much needed love.
Your investment is $147. Register by Friday, October 11th and get the $97 early bird pricing!
“I am a visual person and everything Maria provided was very explicit, well-organized and helpful. The lists and recipes she provides are so wonderful and easy to use especially as I incorporate her suggestions into my everyday life. I have never felt so balanced and nourished.”
Money back guarantee: I believe my Preparing for Pregnancy Reset will help you feel better and nourish your body for pregnancy. If you follow the protocols and you find that doesn’t happen for you, just send an email to maria at urbanspicenutrition.com within two weeks of signing up and I’ll refund your money within 72 business hours, no questions asked. There’s absolutely no risk – if it doesn’t work, I’ll give you your money back.
Medical Disclaimer: This information is being provided to you for educational and informational purposes only. It is being provided to educate you about how to take care of your body and as a self-help tool for your own use so that you can reach your own health goals. It is not intended to treat or cure any specific illness and is not to replace the guidance provided by your own medical practitioner. This information is to be used at your own risk based on your own judgment. If you suspect you have a medical problem, we urge you to take appropriate action by seeking medical attention.