Are your digestive or women’s health issues leaving you frustrated, embarrassed and feeling like you have no control over your body?
Then you’ll want to download my checklist of 5 Secrets to Stress-Free 28-Day Cycles.
Imagine if you could …
- eat without feeling bloated
- live without chronic yeast infections
- remain cool calm and collected throughout the entire month
- regain your energy to live the life you want
- have beautiful skin
- enjoy a healthy sex drive
- get pregnant when you are ready
- feel in control of your body’s cravings
- have strong healthy bones
- enjoy a normal monthly cycle…
AND just simply feel amazing all month … without the need for drugs or surgery.
It is possible!
Digestive or hormone balance issues so often get labeled as just part of being a woman. They are a nuisance but, in most cases, not life threatening. From doctors, perhaps you hear that it is common and normal for someone your age to be going through what you are going through.
And at the beginning — for a while at least — hearing this provides some comfort. It’s the justification you need to silence the voice inside you that keeps telling you something is not right. And so you don’t do anything about it: it is normal. You can just sit back and enjoy your misery.
It’s so easy to take comfort in that word – “normal”. “Your tests are normal.” Ahh, what a relief, you think. And then it sinks in as you walk away … but I still feel horrible….maybe it is ‘just in my head’.
And you go on coping with the symptoms… Until your symptoms get worse. And that little voice gets louder and louder. So loud you reach the point where you are now – asking questions and looking for answers.
Take some comfort in the fact that there is something you can do.
If you are tired of
- taking prescription or over the counter drugs because you are worried about long-term side affects or realize that they don’t actually make you feel better (or don’t want to start)
- hearing ‘Everything looks great – your tests are normal.’ because you don’t feel normal
- feeling powerless and tired
- being miserable
- coping with it alone
AND have reached a point where simply ‘dealing’ with your issue is no longer a viable option for you…
Then we need to talk.
My name is Maria and I’ve been there. I congratulate you on getting to this point and making the decision to take charge of your health! I know it can be confusing and overwhelming. I really wished I’d known someone who I could talk to about what I was going through and what I was reading. I wanted someone to help me put the pieces of the puzzle together and offer recommendations that I could implement.
I offer holistic and practical one-on-one nutrition consultations that will address your digestive and women’s health issues. Together we will get to the root of your problems and devise a plan that fits you. My goal is simple: I want you to feel amazing without the need for drugs or surgery.