healthy eating for busy moms
whip up nutritious meals in no time!
Are you overwhelmed trying to feed your family in between work, school, sport and /or club activities ?
Grow your quick & healthy cooking skills with Maria — functional nutritionist and natural chef.
Cook and dine with 10 liked minded women. In groups of two, we will prepare up to 6 delicious organic dishes and eat them together as a community.
I provide everything we need to make these delicious meals. We will cook in a professional kitchen and I’ll have aprons, ingredients, and utensils ready for you.
All you need to do is show up for our cooking class on Wednesday, December 4. The class is from 6-9pm at a private home in San Rafael (Sun Valley), CA.
Be one of 10 cooks to unlock the secrets of how to create healthy meals on busy days.
Healthy Eating for Busy Moms includes:
- A professional kitchen, apron, ingredients and utensils. Everything you need to make these delicious meals.
- 6 recipes for organic meals that we prepared (5 dinner + 1 snack) (Vegan options available)
- A few additional lunch, dinner, and snacks/dessert recipes. (Vegan options available)
- A list of must have pantry, freezer and fresh food items.
- Tips on what your meals should include and how to plan your meals around your schedule.
- Meal planning tools so you don’t have to stress every day about what’s for dinner.
I look forward to sharing my secrets with you!
Here’s a sneak peak at the menu:
Thai Curry Chicken*
Pork Tacos** with Slaw
Sesame Shrimp or Salmon* with Green Beans
Lime Oregano Chicken** with Broccoli
Four ingredient Oat Bars (V)
*Vegan/vegetarian option available.
** Vegan/vegetarian recipe substitute provided
And now I am going to trying harder to do meal planning and easier meals (I often try pretty complicated things and after hours of cooking it sucks and I feel deflated)I highly recommend Maria’s class. It’s a re-connection with cooking and nutrition for busy people.”