Even the best of us need to press the reset button every now and then.
I am so excited to announce my 5-day (Whole-Food) Fall Detox that starts Monday, October 24th because I SO need it.
Last week, I ate leftover birthday cake from my son’s birthday almost everyday. There was more than one celebration so there was a lot if it.
His birthday was on a Thursday. We celebrated privately with a chocolate gluten free cake from the Good Earth (locals – you know the one, it is sinfully good!). This cake is way too big for just 3 people. My intention was to buy 3 little cupcakes but there were none and I had to make do.
Sunday was the big party with friends. He wanted a cake in the shape of a high-speed passenger train (pictured). He helped with design & decor — vanilla cake with vanilla frosting with chocolate doors and windows. The one of the left…that’s the one (along with the Good Earth Chocolate Cake) that I munched on all week.
Normally, I put some extra redeeming qualities into my cakes — cauliflower puree, beet puree, avocado, coconut crème frosting — some added nutrition. I use coconut palm sugar instead of regular sugar. I use less sugar than a normal recipe calls for.
Not this time. This time I bought one pre-made at the store and used a prepared cake mix for the other.
While both were high-quality, organic cakes, they did not live up to my higher standards … for continual everyday eating.
And now I am eagerly looking forward to my 5-day detox at the end of the month.
Do you have a reason?
I thought I’d put together a top 10 list of reasons I hear from clients for wanting or needing a detox in the fall. So here they are…
The Top 10 Reasons You Want To Whole-Food Detox This Fall
10. In an effort to ‘not waste any food’ you eat more than your share of cake…ahem.
9. You not only want to look good but also feel confident in your ugly holiday sweater.
8. You are looking forward to ski season but not squeezing into your ski pants.
7. You realize that the starve-binge-starve-binge rollercoaster you’ve been on isn’t working because you’ve actually gained 7 lbs. since you started.
6. You can’t afford the extra padding because you have a holiday beach vacation planned and need to fit into your bikini 6 months earlier than normal.
5. You want more than willpower to say no to Grandma’s Sweet Potato Marshmallow Casserole.
4. That little voice inside you is telling you that sustaining yourself purely on coffee after 3pm is not good.
3. You wonder why you can’t fall asleep at night.
2. You want the energy to do more than sit in front of the TV with your spouse/partner on ‘date night’.
And the #1 top ten reason is …
You want the mental and physical stamina to handle the stress, rush and joys of the holiday season.
Does one ring a bell for you?
What makes this whole-food based detox so special is that is exactly that –it’s WHOLE FOOD BASED. Meaning you’ll be eating balanced meals with lots of fruits and veggies, whole grains, and lean proteins. And for this, your body will thank you tenfold with improved energy, mental clarity, and weight loss.
This is great for beginners who find the concept of detoxing overwhelming and more experienced detoxers who want to hit the reset button.
I lay everything out for you – a full meal plan, recipes, and a shopping list. All you have to do is follow along.
You’ll get a pre-training call to walk you through it all and have a chance to ask questions. You’ll also get tons of support from me and the other ladies in the group throughout the detox.
If you’re a solid YES, you can click here to sign up right now. In the past, these detoxes have sold for $97, but when you sign up by midnight on Wednesday, October 19th you’ll get to join for just $77.
Find out more about the 5-Day Fall Detox by clicking here.
I hope you can join me.